Californian Lot 674 - Sage Pique
* Pocket bags: Fancy NOS woven stripe canvas, 100% cotton.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* NOS fabric pocket bags, fancy woven striped cotton canvas.
* MF® original tonal “M” stitch arcuate design on rear pockets.
* Debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket. Will tan an age nicely overtime.
* 100% cotton thread tonal construction, combining several gauge of thread.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Combination of silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast fly buttons, and MF® brass tack waist button.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher (chocolate brown).
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a W31 in the Lot.674 Californian Piqué, which tends to be my size of choice for the MF® style of 1960’s slim jeans patterns, such as our popular Speedways, Malibu’s, Lot.74 and Lot.674 models. When playing around with period “flood length” à-la McQueen, rather than rolled cuffs or modern unsightly stacking, the Lot.674 has a definite sixties vibe silhouette.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and is as slim as we’ll go.
A popular stable among young adults in the early 1960’s, piqué jeans and matching jackets were a casual alternative to blue denim. Style icons like McQueen and Newman adopted their own favorites on and off screen, unwillingly promoting the style, contributing to its cool easygoing sixties fashion vibe today.
Both our Californian Lot 674 and matching Cowboy Jacket comes in a 100% cotton piqué fabric in a specific shade of ’vintage’ sage green.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.