Continental Bermudas "Paniolo"
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
An original mfsc pattern inspired by vintage late 1950’s and early 1960’s casual slacks with a classic, slim silhouette. Mid-to-high rise.
100% cotton, indigo “Paniolo” Palaka pocketing.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, above the knee length.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Amber brown corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Rear welt pockets, watch pocket.
* Coin pocket.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Crotch gusset pattern.
* Flat-felled side seam “caballo” construction.
* Tonal 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstitch MF® signature accents.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Continental Bermudas ship raw/unwashed.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The Continental Bermudas is our summer addition to the “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. The pattern for the bermudas is deprived from our Continental Trousers inspired by classic late 50’s-mid 60’s casual slacks.
Our Continental Bermudas feature a mid-to-high rise with a slim silhouette. The simple single needle hem can easily be tailored to one’s preferred length however, and if we don’t necessarily recommend the Daisy Dukes look, a shorter length might convey a more sporty and contemporary vibe, for those inclined. Just don’t cut past the pocket bags. I opted to crop mine by 3.5 inches.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.