* 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA. This fabric twists and torques. This natural yarn distortion is expected and is not a default.
* Long sleeve, wrist or just above wrist length.
* Folded wrist cuff, no rib knit cuffs.
* Tubular knit (no side seams)
* Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
* Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
* Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s USMC Government issued undershirts.
* 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® white Fletcher T-shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow recommended method before wearing: Machine wash and low tumble dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for all of our MF® T-Shirt styles (Fletcher, Stanley and Skivvy), just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
The Fletcher fits like the Stanley does. Remember that, due to the nature of the stretchy jersey, the Fletcher/Stanley might feel looser at first than its Skivvy predecessor.
Low-maintenance as a T-Shirt should be, just throw your Fletcher in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle.
Our Fletcher T-shirt features a 40’s-50’s silhouette with a slightly boxy fit. We opted for a slubby and lightweight cotton jersey, reminiscent of vintage t-shirts. This comfortable jersey will twist and torque giving it a unique character.
The sleeves fall just on or above the wrist. This relatively shorter length detail is lifted from military and workwear-type undershirts. It prevents the undershirt from sticking out of the top garment. The Fletcher does not really have a utilitarian/military vibe however, and is intended as a practical and comfortable piece for layering.
We also have a very limited availability of the indigo version. Please see Fletcher - Indigo Dyed to view this version.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.