Continental Vest - NOS Indigo Moss Denim
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
* An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage European waistcoats, notably an original 1950’s-60’s tailor-made British specimen.
* Fabric: New Old Stock, 70% cotton – 30% linen, 11 Oz. denim twill, also with a probable Italian origin.
* Lining: Two similar types of fancy New Old Stock 100% cotton fabrics, natural white with woven blue stripe.
* Six-button front.
* Two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with buttoned flaps.
* Full matching back with cinch strap, European-style metal buckle.
* Fancy corozo wood buttons.
* Full lining, woven stripe suit-lining fabric, no open seams.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Continental Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a Size 38 in all options of the Continental Vest. This is my usual size in mfsc top garments. However, I have done a full rinse cycle with the Vests, and used a heat dryer for about five minutes to get the shrinkage that fitted my tastes.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
This versatile vest is another installment in our “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept.
Our Continental Vest design is inspired by several vintage waist coats, and more specifically by an original 1950’s-60’s British-made specimen. This elegant six-button front garment features two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with flaps, a full cinch back belt and an early sixties tailor-made vibe with its matching fabric back design.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.