Rock 'n' Roll Shirt "Yucatán Fiesta Ed."
* Fabric: 100% rayon fabric, woven and printed in Japan with traditional techniques.
* Limited edition collaboration with the Sun Surf® label.
* Original MF® ‘novelty print’ fabric inspired by vintage Mexico-related textile local-made souvenirs.
* 1940’s-style open ‘loop’ collar.
* Matching-pattern chest pockets.
* Tonal corozo wood buttons.
* MF® x Sun Surf® “Rock & Roll” shirt woven rayon label and “Yucatán” double labeling.
* Packaged is a fancy re-usable cardboard shirting box, featuring original MF® artwork inspired by vintage LP covers.
* Made in Japan.
Both white and black “Rock & Roll” Yucatán Fiesta shirts come ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a Medium in most mfsc shirting, and opted for a very comfortable Medium in the Yucatán Fiesta shirt. True to size, not intended to be worn tight, or tucked-in.
Professional dry clean only, in your local eco-friendly facility.
For this collaboration with the legendary Sun Surf® label, a branch of Toyo Enterprise known around the world for its authentic and expertly-crafted Aloha shirts, we decided to go South of the Border, down Mexico way…
So we woke the MF® Graphic Department from its customary torpor, and commissioned the “Yucatán Fiesta” shirt graphic.
The all original MF® graphic is inspired by vintage Mexican decorative textile crafts, emulating 1950’s-60’s local-made souvenirs popular with American tourists eager to bring home a fun slice of their tequila-infused vacation.
For this edition of the Rock’n’Roll shirt, we opted for 100% rayon fabric – for that breezy, cool feeling and fine drape – and selected one of Sun Surf®’s time-tested classic body pattern, a typical 1940’s rayon Aloha shirt model with the traditional loop open collar.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sun Surf®.