7161 MD Dungarees
Pattern: MFSC original "7161" pattern.
Fabric: Modified SC "301" & "401" dark indigo 14 oz. denim, 50% cotton /50% sugar cane fiber.* Unique right/left leg pattern.
* Black 100% cotton hi-count stitching.
* Single needle construction.
* Striped ticking concealed watch pocket.
* Knee patch for sturdiness.
* Original wrap pockets pattern.
* Modified type back pockets.
* All black metal "donut" button fly.
* Buckle-back, ticking lined.
* Riveted pockets, zig-zag stitched.
* MFSC original double labeling.
* Horsehide A-2 type cargo pocket.
* Ticking lined "U" type cargo pocket.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® 7161 MD Dungarees comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The trousers combine 2 types of denim twills. These fabrics are the result of years of research by the denim experts at Sugar Cane Co.
Once worn and broken in, the denim will fade and is guaranteed to beautify with wear, both twills blending in a subtle contrast.
The ‘modified type” has an extra cargo pockets in the style of Type A-2 USAF pilot horsehide jackets.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.