Apollo ’69 Souvenir Jacket
* Fabric: Luxurious and fine 100% rayon twill.
* Fully reversible, no inside padding.
* Silk thread embroidery, featuring original MF® artwork relating to NASA’s Apollo 11 Moon landing that occurred on July 20, 1969.
* Vintage-style double-sided “TYE Tokyo” metal zipper.
* Double labelling (inside slash pocket on blue side), featuring both KOSHO & Co (the original name of the Yokohama fabric trading company that would merge with TOYO Enterprises around 1965, today the World’s most respected sukajan manufacturer under the “Tailor Toyo” label), alongside the MF® rayon woven label.
* Limited collector’s edition.
* Designed in USA.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Apollo ’69 ftis true-to-size, with somewhat of a ‘vintage’ fit, typical of the old original rayon Japanese souvenir jackets. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL’s Advice: I am usually a Medium in MFSC jackets, and opted for a Medium in the ‘Moon jacket’.
Dry clean only.
Blessed to have the opportunity to collaborate again with one of the World’s most legit manufacturer of Sukajan, “Tailor Toyo”, we decided to leave battlefields and nuclear testing behind, and look instead towards Cape Canaveral and the amazing moon men of NASA for inspiration.
Our choice of artwork , garment pattern, combination of colors and knit trims, aimed at creating a plausible ‘vintage’ piece, a jacket that never existed, but with a convincing authentic feel.
The “Apollo ’69” souvenir jacket is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Toyo Enterprises.