Aristocrat Shirt - Blue Cotton Oxford
Inspired by vintage American and European classic dress shirts and sport shirts.
Fancy 100% cotton plain oxford cloth, solid white with red line selvedge ID. Milled in Japan.
Two options, white and blue oxford.
* Classic, versatile, elegant yet casual shirt style.
* Slim and trim silhouette.
* Classic spread collar with British flair.
* Original chest pocket design, diamond shape with MF® signature curved fold and streamline pocket stop stitching.
* Rear panel shirring with rounded piecing patch.
* Side gussets featuring the oxford cloth selvedge ID.
* Off-set shirt tail lengths (slightly longer rear tail).
* Red bartacks accent on gusset.
* Genuine mother of pearl buttons.
* Double-button rounded cuffs.
* Elegant front button placket pattern.
* High-stitch count and fine thread gauge construction.
* Chainstitch construction with signature inside contrast green stitching.
* Mister Freedom® mfsc “Sportsman” rayon woven label.
* Made in USA.
The ARISTOCRAT Shirt in oxford cloth comes unwashed and is cut so that the measurements match the labeling AFTER an initial cold soak/line dry. This is a low-maintenance garment as it is designed to go through many wash/wear cycles, and we recommend this protocol before wear:
- Machine rinse, delicate settings, cold water, spin dry.
- Line dry. (No heat dryer)
CL's Advice: I opted for a Medium for a trim, yet not too tight fit, my usual size in mfsc shirting. I am 5’7 ~145 lbs. We recommend getting your usual size in MF® shirts.
Please refer to sizing chart for approximate raw/soaked measurements, understanding that the soaked measurements are the relevant ones, since this shirt is intended to be worn/washed routinely.