Californian Lot 64 - Election Edition (Straight Leg)
Pattern: Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
Fabric: Heavy weight NOS Cone Mills blue denim, 16.5 Oz., white/red line selvedge ID, sanforized. Milled in the USA.
* Pocket bags: Contrasting NOS heavy 100% canvas, printed with patriotic stars and stripes.
* Vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseams.
* Heavy canvas pocket bags, each bag featuring a patriotic print pattern of stars or stripes.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Unbranded natural cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with special 2016 Election red and white accents.
* Contrasting and un-matching red and white bottom hem chainstitch.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original patriotic MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The 16.5 Oz. denim is pretty much sanforized, meaning it hardly noticeably shrinks. These Lot.64 “Election” jeans are true-to-size, meaning that if you are an actual measured waist 32 (wrap a cloth measuring tape around your waistline), you should get a size 32. For a slimmer seat, I went for a W31 on these, as opposed to my usual W32 in the Californian series.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe.
Same fit and cut than its Lot.64 predecessors but a tough 16.5 Oz. skin, and a few patriotic cosmetic bells and whistles.
The denim we hunted down for the project is our heaviest ounce to date in the Mister Freedom® five-pocket jeans Sportsman department. This limited batch of sturdy indigo denim twill features a white selvedge ID with a red line. It is New Old Stock, milled by Cone Mills in the USA. Beware, this one is a real bleeder…
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.