Californian Lot 654 - NOS Cone (Straight Leg)
Pattern: Our Californian Lot.654 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
Fabric: NOS Cone Mills blue denim, 12 Oz., white/red line selvedge ID, unsanforized. Milled in the USA.
Pocket bags: NOS white HBT fabric.
* Five pockets, two legs.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseams…
* Original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Debossed leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Rear pocket partial lining.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: Which size works for you depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I wear a comfortable tagged waist 32 in the Lot.654
We recommend getting your usual waist size, although proper fit is a subjective matter and everyone has their own idea of what looks good.
As with all denim twill, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Californian Lot 654, blending our classic slightly tapered silhouette of the Lot 64 with details of our very first pair of five pockets jeans, the Lot 54.
Besides the silhouette, the rest of the 54’s bells & whistles are still there, from the rear pocket “M” stitch, to the combination of 12 different cotton threads, to the painstakingly debossed leather patch.
The fabric we chose for this edition of the Lot.654 is a nice New Old Stock 12 Oz. denim twill from Cone Mills with white/red line selvedge ID. This denim fabric fades nicely overtime.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.