Californian Lot 44 - XUV
Fabric: Assorted New Old Stock selvedge denim, limited edition.
Pocket Bags: 100% cotton NOS stripe ticking denim. Some bag bags are made with indigo/white plaid twill. Random.
- Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by traditional 1950′s era blue jeans.
- Button fly.
- Original Mister Freedom casted combo metal fly buttons, steel back.
- Back cinch strap.
- Five pockets style.
- Original “M” back pocket stitch design, securing inside all cotton twill backing.
- Riveted back pockets with ‘zigzag flush’ stitching.
- All 100% cotton colour thread. We are using an original MF 12 types of gauge/colour combination thread for each pair of jeans. Main colours are Orange/Yellow, non colorfast.
- Unmarked copper flat top rivetting.
- The Californian Lot.44 comes in an old school cardboard box with original artwork. This sturdy box can be used for storage of small items, please re-use.
- Made in U.S.A.
The Californian Lot.44 comes UN-WASHED and “oversized” so that the measurements match the labeling AFTER shrinkage (more or less).
Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: Based on the general silhouette/image of the “BRMC” blue jeans of the Wild Ones (1953). Traditional mid- high rise, “tubular” silhouette legs, fit seat. These blue jeans are NOT skinnies.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
The Californian Lot. 44 Blue Jean is our classic 1940’s-50’s silhouette, the widest fit of our straight leg five-pocket denim family.
This edition of the Lot. 44 is cut from an assortment of 35 different New Old Stock fabrics from our archive. Exclusively 28” to 33” width old shuttle loom made selvedge denim, collected throughout years of warehouses digging, originating from Japan and USA.
The Californian Lot. 44 comes in an old school cardboard box with original artwork.
Garment designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co (MFSC). Limited Edition.