Campus Jacket - Black Lamb - (Sold Out)
This item is Sold Out and will not be restocked
* Genuine Italian vegetable tanned lamb leather, exclusive to the USA production. The leather is black.
* An original pattern inspired by a Mrs. Cossack, and 1930’s sportswear type light leather jackets.
* Trim 1930’s silhouette.
* One piece back.
* Fully unlined, clean seams.
* Cotton corduroy collar and wrist cuff facing.
* Slash pockets with arrowhead-shaped edges.
* Side gussets with adjustable side straps (NOS metal slide buckles)
* Keyhole button holes.
* Sun-tanned brown ‘Cat Eyes’ corrozo wood buttons (aka ivory nut), backed by 1920’s NOS French antique glass buttons (some jackets will have black, some will have iridescent white-colored back-buttons).
* Underarm venting eyelets.
* Mister Freedom® ‘The Sportsman’ woven label behind the slash pocket, right front panel.
* High stitch-count, sturdy poly-cotton thread stitching.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Campus Jacket is available in pure new condition. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The cut of the Campus is quite snug, depending of course on your own built. I wear a snug 38, my usual size in MF® jackets, with a simple t-shirt or light shirt underneath. Like its cowhide predecessor, this black lamb model is true to size.
We recommend you leave you Campus as-is and just wear it. Treat with care when necessary. Use appropriate products for leather garments and please be aware that almost anything applied to light colored leather will alter its color.
Seek the help of a professional leather cleaner should staining occur that you cannot live with.
The Campus is a Mister Freedom® interpretation of traditional 1930’s ‘Cossack’-type jackets.
For our jacket we have carefully selected a vegetable tanned lamb leather, resulting in our Campus jackets having their own specific character, feel and natural ‘imperfections’.
This version of the Campus is intended as an elegant 1930's style jacket. Think dressy sportswear and less rugged workwear. These veg-tanned lamb hides are delicate and supple.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.