Chaparral Blouse - Indigo Canvas
* 8 Oz. blend of 60% linen and 40% cotton selvedge canvas, indigo dyed. Milled in Japan.
* 1920’s~30’s silhouette with a trim fit.
* Original A-1 type round collar.
* Back darting and expansion gusset, 1930’s style.
* Horsehide leather side and cuff cinch straps (with vintage NOS French metal slide buckles) and leather pocket trimming and leather detachable chin-strap.
* Corozo wood buttons, tonal.
* Lightweight and un-lined withNO exposed/overlocked seams on the inside (that was some task…)
* Flat felled seams and single needle machine construction.
* Fits true to size.
* Available raw (un-washed).
* Hand wash or machine wash on delicate in cold water and hang dry.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am usually a Medium (38 ) in MFSC jackets, and wear a Medium (38).
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
The Chaparral Blouse is inspired by 1920′s~30′s sport type jackets, leather A-1 type coats and early Chimayo jackets, to create an all original MF® pattern.
The fabric of choice is inspired by rare turn of the century French workwear textiles. The result, an indigo dyed linen/cotton canvas, was milled exclusively for us in Japan.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.