Continental Vest - Cacao
* An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage European waistcoats, notably an original 1950’s-60’s tailor-made British specimen.
* Fabric: Cacao Chambray (brown warp & white weft), 100% cotton plain weave fabric, about 9 Oz., milled in Italy
* Lining: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton twill (ivory white with brown stripes), milled in Europe
* Six-button front.
* Two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with buttoned flaps.
* Full matching back with cinch strap, European-style metal buckle.
* Dark amber color corozo wood buttons.
* Full lining, 100% cotton NOS fancy woven stripe twill, no open seams.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Made in USA.
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
The Mister Freedom® Continental Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a Size 38 in all options of the Continental Vest. This is my usual size in mfsc top garments. However, I have done a full rinse cycle with the Vest, and used a heat dryer for about five minutes to get the shrinkage that fitted my tastes.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
This versatile vest is another installment in our “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept.
Our Continental Vest design is inspired by several vintage waist coats, and more specifically by an original 1950’s-60’s British-made specimen. This elegant six-button front garment features two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with flaps, a full cinch back belt and an early sixties tailor-made vibe with its matching fabric back design.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.