Ranch Blouse Lot 44 - Lot 21
Fabric: All 100% cotton NOS selvedge denim, different origins, USA and Japan.
* Original 30’s style ’round collar’, with under layer zigzag stitching.
* Double unbalanced front pocketing.
* Original Mister Freedom “oxydized” metal buttons.
* Cinch back strap, with NOS metal prong buckle.
* Front expansion pleats, when the belly just can’t take it anymore.
* Copper rivet pocket and cuffs reinforcement, backed by leather washer.
* Button panel fold showing original denim selvedge ID on the inside of the jacket.
PACKAGING: In the USA, the blouse comes in an old school cardboard box with original artwork. This sturdy box can be used for storage of small items, please re-use.
We recommend the usual protocol before wearing:
- Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation.
- Spin dry and line dry.
- Wear briefly before fully-dry to set creases, then hang until fully dry.
Please refer to sizing chart for approximate raw/soaked measurements.
Soaked = 30mn cold soak, spin dry and line dry (ie. minimal shrinkage).
Wash when necessary. We recommend turning garment inside-out to avoid potential marbling of the denim fabric. Wash separately from light-colored garments.
Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.
As with all indigo-dyed denim, temporary croaking (color bleeding) is to be expected, as the indigo color could potentially rub on light color garments and furniture. Indigo rubs can easily be spot cleaned using a small amount of laundry detergent on a clean damp cloth.
The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is our homage to the denim jacket models that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
This edition of the Lot. 44 is cut from an assortment of different New Old Stock fabrics from our archive. Exclusively 28” to 33” width old shuttle loom made selvedge denim, collected throughout years of warehouses digging, originating from Japan and USA.
The Ranch Blouse has a 1930’s ~ 1940’s flare with the traditional bell and whistle ie. the pleated front and the buckle back. We went for a "vintage" boxy fit while keeping the silhouette trim.
Garment designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co (MFSC). Limited Edition.