Cowboy Jacket - Malibu Denim
* Fabric: “Malibu Sea” denim, 13 Oz. indigo-dyed denim twill, solid white selvedge. Milled exclusively for MF® in Japan.
* Trim silhouette for that desirable 60’s vibe.
* Fabric selvedge displayed on inside front panels.
* Original MF® slanted flap chest pockets.
* Original brass cast MF® branded buttons.
* MF® yellow “M” stitching on pockets.
* Orange and yellow stitch combination.
* Contrasting blue 2×1 denim pocket flap lining.
* All cotton thread chainstitch construction.
* Buttoned cinch-waist side tabs.
* Copper rivet backed by leather washers for pockets and sleeve placket reinforcements.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cowboy Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: As I had done with the wheat version of the Cowboy Jacket, I opted to size down to a Small (36) in this Malibu edition. I am in between sizes (36 and 38) and went for the slimmer/shorter silhouette.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Please note that the debossed graphic on the leather patch will naturally ‘flatten out’ when soaked in water. As devastating as it is, this is normal.
The Cowboy Jacket is an ever popular stable of our ongoing made in USA Sportsman catalog. Style-wise, our Cowboy Jacket is inspired by the familiar trucker-type denim jacket family of its legendary predecessors.
Our specific pattern combines influences of several vintage iconic models, without doing a full literal cut/paste out of respect for the original long-established brands.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.