Drover Blouse - NOS Denim - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Fabric: 12 Oz. NOS 3x1 indigo denim twill, sanforized with black line selvedge. Milled in USA.
* Lining: "Troy Blanket" 60% re-used wool, 28% cotton, 12% rayon. Soft touch. Woven in Japan.
* 1920′s~30′s type silhouette.
* Original A-1 type round collar.
* Back darting and expansion gusset, 1930′s style.
* Horsehide leather side and cuff cinch straps (with vintage NOS French metal slide buckles), leather pocket trimming and leather detachable chin-strap.
* Reddish/brown Corozo wood buttons.
* No exposed seam, no overlock.
* Button facing with selvedge denim on option.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Drover Blouse comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I usually wear 38/medium in MFSC jackets but decided to go with a rinsed 36 for the denim issue Drover.
Professional dry clean or hand wash in cold water and hang dry.
The Drover Blouse is inspired by 1920′s~30′s sport type jackets, leather A-1 type coats and early Chimayo jackets, to create an all original MF® pattern.
This iteration of the Drover Blouse features a new old stock denim of American origin with a Troy Blanket lining.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.