Dude Rancher - Embroidery Ed.
* Fabric: 100% cotton broadcloth (aka poplin), tight weave, smooth soft texture and crispy dry hand. Milled in Japan.
* Traditional arcuate front and back yokes.
* 1950’s-style painted metal snaps (the paint will chip with age.)
* Original mountain-shaped “M” tonal stitching on pockets.
* Intricate diamond-shaped cuff/elbow reinforcement patch.
* Vintage style side gussets.
* Rounded shirt tails.
* 100% cotton tonal hi-count stitching.
* Original MF® mfsc “Surplus” tonal woven label.
* Made in Japan
The Mister Freedom® "Dude Rancher" shirt comes comes rinsed/preshrunk. The shirt is ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a Medium (in both colors), my usual size in mfsc shirting, for a trim, traditional western shirt fit.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
For the rodeo-inclined, we have made a limited edition run of embroidered "Dude Rancher" shirts, featuring original chainstitched “MF® Ranch”classic artwork, a nod to 1950’s style of branding work uniforms and other promotional garments.
The "Dude Rancher" is our second iteration of the traditional “western snap” shirt. This all-original pattern features western-style front and back yokes and painted metal snaps, reminiscent of 50’s "cowboy" shirts.
The playful “M” tonal branding stitch on the chest pockets is also discreet. We couldn’t help an ace up the sleeve with the tricked-out forearm pattern featuring an intricate one-piece elbow/cuff reinforcement diamond-shaped placket. The pattern-making connoisseur will appreciate.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.