Faro Sack Coat - HBT
An original MFSC®, inspired by late 1800’s coats and denim railroad type jackets.
Gun Powder black (between field grey and dark laurel green), wide HBT (herringbone twill), selvedge, 40% Cotton/60% Linen blend, 15 Oz. Woven in Japan
INNER LINNING: Old school striped “Troy Blanket” (60% re-used wool, 28% cotton, 12% rayon). Soft touch. Woven in Japan
* High buttoned front style (five button front).
* Notch lapel, lining with back cotton sateen.
* Off set shoulder seams.
* Full body and sleeves “Troy Blanket Mills” soft lining.
* Flat felled seam construction. 100% cotton thread, tonal.
* One chest and two waist slanted welt pockets.
* Concealed sailcloth chest pocket.
* Reddish-brown corrozo buttons.
* Adjustable double button sleeve cuffs.
* Concealed MFSC woven label and Troy label on inside of front left panel.
* No exposed seams/ no overlock.
PACKAGING: For your future non-Monsanto grocery shopping experience we have packaged the Faro sack coat in an original MF® made raw selvedge denim draw string bag.
Refer to sizing chart below for raw/rinsed/line dry approx. measurements.
Both fabric options come raw/unwashed.
We recommend an initial cold rinse (hand agitation) and line dry. The Faro coat fits true to size. I am a 38 and wear a 38 in this jacket.
Just as you wouldn’t boil a fancy suit, please treat with care or take to your environmentally friendly dry cleaner for future cleaning.
This sack coat is inspired by several late 1800’s and turn of the century wool coats combined with some American railroad jackets elements.
This iteration of the Faro Sack Coat is made from a ‘gun powder’ black cotton-linen HBT. The full lining is a “Troy Blanket” type, sandwiched in the flat felled seams.
Designed in California by Mister Freedom® and crafted as a one-time limited batch by Sugar Cane Co in Japan.