Faro Waistcoat - Navy Corduroy
* Fabric: 11 Oz. 100% cotton corduroy, deep rich navy blue color, midwale (9 wale/inch). Woven in Japan.
* High buttoned, small lapel, slim snug silhouette.
* Intricate early waistcoat panel construction. Tailor made style.
* Back cinch strap with French New Old Stock (NOS) metal slide buckle.
* Eight button front, brown corrozo.
* Two front welt pockets.
* 100% cotton thread tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Faro Waistcoat comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The vests fit true to size. I am a 38 and wear a 38 in the Faro vest.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The pattern for our waistcoat is inspired by a vintage French silk velvet vest from the 1800’s. In usual MF® fashion we combined several elements of early vest patterns, outer and inner panels and piecing to create the Faro.
According to your preferences the Faro Waistcoat can easily be paired with the Faro Sack Coat and mismatched trousers, but we will leave that up to you.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.