Gunslinger Jumper - Indigo Denim
* Fabric: Dark Indigo warp x dark Indigo weft, 100% selvedge cotton, 12.4 Oz., Solid white selvedge ID.
* Selvedged button placket facing, lower pocket hem and cuff facing.
* Round “A-1” type collar.
* Inner chest concealed pocket.
* Gun metal color donut button front.
* Cinch back strap. NOS metal sharp prong buckle (we have sadly run out of our stock of these, so this is one of the last time we use them for production)
* Flat felled seam construction with tonal 100% cotton thread.
* MFSC woven rayon labeling concealed inside left front patch pocket.
* Our trademark “Z stitch” sizing sail cloth patch.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Gunslinger Jumper comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The Jumper fits true-to-size. Take your usual MF size.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
Borrowing again from both the American West and the Old World, we have put together elements of work-wear jackets, early sack coats and forgotten silhouettes to create the Gunslinger Jumper.
The fabric for this Jumper, an indigo dyed denim twill with purple hues, is inspired by vintage swatches from our archives. This denim twill is exclusively woven in Japan for MFSC and features indigo warp and weft creating a very rich dark indigo color.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.