Hacendado Trousers - Indigo Stripe - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Fabric: 6.8 oz selvedge hemp/cotton woven textile. Body lined with inner ‘sandwiched’ (as opposed to a ‘floating’ lining) 100% cotton indigo dyed poplin. Arms lined with vintage 100% cotton NOS stripe plain weave fabric.
* Elegant silhouette, for Gents not into skinny bottoms, or tights.
* Higher rise, fit seat and fuller legs.
* Wide waistband with double button closure.
* Selvedge leg side seams.
* Thin belt loops, trousers style.
* “Italian” type front pockets, with fabric selvedge fold and early European arcuate decorative stitch.
* “Smiley” type rear welt pockets, with arcuate stitch. MF®, again putting a smile on your buns.
* Four button fly.
* Corozo wood buttons, aka ‘coconut wood’.
* Adjustable side cinch straps with French NOS metal slider buckles.
* MFSC stripe ticking 100% cotton waist lining and pocket bags. Fly facing with all cotton unbleached poplin.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The waist fit is ‘generous’, so if you are an actual 32” waist, get a marked 32.
Professional dry clean, hand wash or machine wash in cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Hacendado suiting concept blends early European tailoring with a touch of American gentlemen's attire. Our trousers are inspired by several patterns of 1900’s through 1930’s slacks. The flat front silhouette is reminiscent of classic 1920’s slacks.
The Baja Denim is inspired by a specific indigo shade typical of Mexican artisan dyers of the 1910's-20's, selected from several vintage textiles of the area.
The Hacendado Suit allows you to mix and match the three fabrics as you please or pair it with less "dressy" clothes, as often seen of period photography.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.