Laptop Haversack - Type II
* Shell: NOS selvedge indigo denim, assorted origins (USA and Japan), about 12.5 Oz.
* Lining: NOS wool-cotton and recycled fibers blend woven stripe blanket.
* Vintage 1966 NOS military cotton/fortisan shoulder strap and recycled military closure strap with hand stitched metal buckle.
* Vintage cotton tape NOS 1960s-70s TALON metal zippers.
* NOS 1966 US Government-issued olive drab webbing for the shoulder strap.
* No outside labeling, but an ID cotton patch under the flap, ready for your custom markings.
* Sturdy cotton-wrap poly thread.
* Made in USA.
Approximate size: 15” Length x 10” Height x 1.5” Width.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
These fabrics will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Laptop Haversack, with its versatile size fits the average contemporary laptop computer or tablet. An electronic device or book measuring less than 15″ x 10″ will easily slide in the soft woolen blanket lining. The zip-up outer pocket will hold charger, USB, smaller devices and/or other supplies.
The bag is entirely built from recycled or New Old Stock supplies, including selvedge denim twills for the shell, wool-blend woven stripe blanket for lining, and 1966 US Government-issued olive drab webbing for the shoulder strap.
The shoulder strap is not adjustable, but its length should work for most. Further more, please note that our haversack is not shockproof, nor is it waterproof, in case you should take it out on adventures.
This MF® bag is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.