Le Pantalon Apache - Indigo Blue Stripe
* Original MFSC pattern, inspired by early French tailor-made suiting. 1930’s silhouette with higher-rise and fuller legs.
* Fabric: Indigo stripe blue: 8 Oz., all cotton, 7 different coloured yarns, white selvedge.
* Waist & pocketing lining: All cotton MFSC stripe ticking and original MFSC Métisse 50% cotton/50% Linen plain weave, indigo dyed and black pigment coated.
* Original MFSC Corozo natural wood buttons. (aka “vegetable ivory”, corozo buttons where an hi-end option for suiting from the 1900’s to 1940’s).
* Side adjustement slide buckle straps, with original NOS French metal hardware.
* Two back pocket with button dart flaps.
* Concealed waist hook, original NOS French metal hardware.
* “V” belt loops.
* “American” cuffs.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Pantalon Apache comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Inspired by turn of the century to 1930′s French tailor-made gentlemen garb, our Pantalon Apache come in a beautiful indigo bluu stripe fabric, inspired by and developed from vintage swatches and samples of 100 year old textiles from our archives.
These trousers feature a 1930’s silhouette with a higher-rise and fuller legs and details such as NOS French hardware, “V” belt loops and a concealed waist hook, to complete the dandy Apache look.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.