“LIBERTY” Belts…Fresh from our humming machines on the mezzanine!
Still in production stage, but here is a sneak peak of our take on a Naval uniform belt, for a Boatswain on Liberty leave…
* Fabric:New Old Stock 10 oz. denim twill, Indigo yarn warp x Black yarn weft. Origin USA. While technically “denim”, the raw fabric looks like dark navy twill and is guaranteed to age beautifully.
* Pattern: An original MF® pattern. The denim is four-fold for thickness and sturdiness.
* Hardware: Vintage slide metal buckles and tips, Military Specs, mixed colours and aging.
* Stitching:Five row stitching, all cotton royal blue thread, hi-count stitch, guaranteed to “rope”.
* Labeling: Original MF label, “Property of MF” hand painted stencil on INSIDE of belt.
* Origin: All made in USA in our no-sweat shop!
* Limited Edition.