Mechanic Shirt - Covert Fabric - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Pattern: An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by 1930’s work/utility shirting
Fabric: An all original MFSC 100 % cotton covert selvedge fabric (indigo/white salt and pepper), 6 oz., expertly loomed in Japan* Exclusive double chest pocketing, single slanted flap side and sunglasses/pencil side. Inside cotton sheeting reinforcement patches
* Tight and fitted silhouette
* Selvedge side gussets and pocket hems.
* Metal painted button front
* Round “stay-tucked” belly flap, with off set shirting button
* “Dome” back yoke
* Solid triple stitch lap-seam construction, 100% cotton dark navy thread, hi-stitch count
* Elbow reinforcement, double button cuffs
* Single button “shorty” chin strap
* Dead stock 1920s french indigo popeline neck band facing
* Contrast indigo popeline button front facing
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Mechanic Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by 1930’s work/utility shirting. Featuring details such as intricate double chest pocketing, painted metal buttons, elbow reinforcement, double button cuffs, and dead stock 1920s french indigo popeline neck band facing.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.