Mechanic Sweatshirt - Navy
* Tubular 100% heavy weight cotton fleece.
* “Freedom Sleeves” (aka Swing Sleeves).
* Inspired by 1930′s and 1940′s sweat shirts, vintage fit.
* Thick and soft brushed inner side.
* 3 body colors, piece dyed, sunlight sensitive.
* 4” Wide needle out tubular ribbing waistband/cuffs, contrast dark heather grey, 100% cotton.
* Chest flap pocket with metal painted button, side bottom pocket
* 100% cotton thread stitching, charcoal grey, 4 needle flat seams and double needle construction.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry or low tumble dry.
Another slice of the “Speed Safe Clothing for Modern Riders”, the Mechanic Sweatshirt. Inspired from 1930's and 1940's vintage specimen, we kept the boxy fit and chose a heavy, tubular fleece with a brushed inner for a comfort and a wide tubular ribbing. Finally, we added details such as "freedom sleeves" aka raglan, one chest pocket and a low side patch pocket for the usual MF® flair.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.