* Pattern: An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by twill work chino pants, old denim dungarees and European 20’s-30’s slacks.
* Fabric: 10 oz. original MFSC exclusive denim cotton twill, milled in Japan. Indigo warp x black weft. Royal blue selvedge ID. Non-sanforized (=not pre-shrunk).
Expect an average shrinkage of 5%, and recurring shrinking/stretching with wash and wear. Wash with COLD water, minimal mild detergent to keep the indigo contrast and starch.
* Silhouette: 1930’s work slacks, straight leg.
* Pockets: Slash front pockets/Back “never ripum” style pockets/Ankle “tools-maps” pockets/Watch-Zippo pocket.
* Pocketing: MFSC original blue Chambray (end-on-end) cotton. NOS plaid fabric lining for watch-Zippo pocket.
* Waist Band: Reinforcement parallel row stitching. Exposed selvedge on inside.
* Buttons: Steel black painted donut type. Crest donut waist and suspenders buttons (Ready for the now available original MF® Utility Braces!)
* Belt Loops: Rear “no-sag” wide belt loop, with rayon MFSC label.
* Rivets: Steel, gun metal
* Cinch Straps: Side straps, blue chambray lining. US Military style hardware.
* Stitching: 100% cotton black thread, hi-count stitching.
* Made in Japan
The Mister Freedom® Midnight Riders comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Riders, another Mister Freedom original “might-have-been” pattern inspired by several utilitarian pants, military fatigues and gentlemen trousers, to create a rugged pair of strides.
The Riders feature a straight leg silhouette reminiscent of 1930’s slacks with a mid rise. Details include crested donut buttons, mil-spec fabric, two "map"/tool pockets and 1920’s style side cinch straps.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.