* Fabric: Original dark indigo MFSC denim “301”, 11oz denim, solid white narrow selvedge.
* MFSC original blue “Chambray fabric” pockets and waist lining.
* Two side “officer” type cargo pockets, safari flaps. Pockets expand to hold wallet, phone etc… Easy access, secure and no unbalanced volume when seating.
* 1910’s naval lace-up back, an alternative to buckle-back cinching, detail also carried over on rare 1930’s denim workwear. Adds an extra inch to the waist when fully opened. Indigo died HBT cotton tape.
* Two selvedge front slash pockets.
* CPO type Anchor buttons front fly.
* Selvedge slim belt loops, for 2 inches wide belts.
* Single panel wrap leg construction.
* Selvedge crotch extension patch.
* White cotton HBT inside seat taping.
* Side eyelets for hanging dry brass laundry pins.
* Straight legs, utility trousers silhouette.
* Long inseam to allow roll-up
* MF® Modified: 2 original MF® exclusive denim back pockets added. As a ‘theater-made’ modification, we used mis-matching MFSC indigo denim scraps from end of rolls. Pocket design is consistant but the denim used is random (301,401, 11oz, 14oz…)
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Shore Pants comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.