Palladenim Denim Boots - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Inspired by 1950’s Government issued French military chaussure de brousse, the enlisted man jungle boot during the French Indochina and Algerian campaign.
* Traditional PALLADIUM® last, sole and panel pattern.
* Upper made of New Old Stock indigo selvedge denim, 12 oz., origin USA.
* Lining made of vintage NOS 100% cotton stripe twill, origin USA.
* Black vulcanized rubber sole.
* Canvas reinforced eyelet backing.
* Inside lining hand stamped with military style ink size markings.
* Original MFxP® artwork printed sock liner for comfort.
* Original molded MFxP® ankle rubber bumpers.
* 100% cotton olive drab bias taping.
* Original MFxP® rayon woven tongue label.
* Packaged in original MFxP® printed box.
* Small run, limited edition.