Pantalon Ouvrier - Rayure - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Pattern: An all original MFSC pattern and fit, inspired by early french work pants and military issued chore trousers.
Fabric: Indigo Rauyre: 8 oz. indigo/white warp and black weft striped twill, herringbone weave, white selvedge, un-sanforized (respectfully lifted from a late 1800′s swatch of french textile).
* The trousers come with matching fabric removable suspenders, inspired by overalls straps.
* Original MFSC Corozonatural wood buttons. (aka “vegetable ivory”, corozo buttons where an hi-end option for suiting from the 1900′s to 1940′s). “MFSC déposé” engraved buttons combination.
* NOS original French hook secure waist closure. Buckle back with our NOS sharp prong buckle.
* Contrast indigo dyed popeline.
* Two front slash pockets, one watch pocket, two back slash pockets secured by button ‘dart flap’.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Pantalon Ouvrier comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Inspired but late 1800’s – 1900’s French military bourgerons trousers (often made of HBT natural colour linen) and early French workers garb, our Pantalon Ouvrier falls into the “denim” part of the collection.
The trousers are available in an un-sanforized 8 oz. herringbone twill with indigo/white warp and black weft creating a beautiful ticking fabric.
The silhouette is reminiscent of turn of the century imagery, a slimmer type fit, narrower legs with a higher rise.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.