Prairie Shirt - Denim
* Fabric: 7.5 Oz. light weight selvedge dark indigo denim.
* Collar band facing with indigo dyed popeline.
* Front closure with metal Diamond type DOT snaps.
* Collar, cuffs and pocket closures with original 1920’s New Old Stock ox bone buttons.
* Original MFSC chest flap single pocket.
* European type selvedge side gussets.
* Rounded back tail and front overlapping panels.
* Original MFSC woven label on lower tucked-in front panel. The rayon label is stamped with the size.
* Original middle back panel expansion gusset.
* White cotton popeline button placket facing.
* Back panel and cuff shearing.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching, high count.
* Flat felled seam construction.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am a 38/medium/15½ in MFSC shirting, and I wear a 15½ in the ‘Prairie’ shirt.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
For the Prairie Shirt, we incorporated detailing from early western shirts and gentleman wear to create an original and intricate western shirt pattern.
This shirt includes details such as ox bone buttons, a back expansion gusset, back panel and cuff shearing, only made possible by the talented craftsmen at Sugar Cane Co.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.