Ranch Blouse - Rodeo Ed.
* Original 30′s style ’round collar’, with under layer zigzag stitching
* Double unbalanced front pocketing
* Original Mister Freedom “oxydized” metal buttons
* Cinch back strap, with NOS metal prong buckle
* Front expansion pleats, when the belly just can’t take it anymore
* Copper rivet pocket and cuffs reinforcement, backed by leather washer
* Button panel fold showing original denim selvedge ID on the inside of the jacket
* Fits true to size
* Made in USA.
PACKAGING: In the USA, the blouse comes in an old school cardboard box with original artwork. This sturdy box can be used for storage of small items, please re-use.
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a 38 in the Ranch Blouse, and it has the old school fit I like after the original cold soak.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is our homage to the denim jacket models that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
We have combined vintage influences ranging from the three majors LLW to some more obscure now-defunct work wear off-brands. Again, no wheel got reinvented, we just added some MF® flava to a well established classic, tweaking things to our liking.
The Ranch Blouse has a 1930’s ~ 1940’s flare with the traditional bell and whistle ie. the pleated front and the buckle back. We went for a "vintage" boxy fit while keeping the silhouette trim.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.