Ranch Blouse - Uncle Sam - (Sold Out)
This item is Sold Out and will not be restocked
* Fabric: 13 3/4 Oz selvedge indigo denim. Right hand twill. White/pink selvedge ID. Milled on shuttle looms in Japan. Aka SC1966.
* Under collar and under pocket flap lining: 100% cotton OD Herringbone Twill, 1940′s USMC type, mil specs.
* Modified collar pattern.
* ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
* Original MF® lower chest pocketing, yellow “M” stitching.
* Pleated front with MF® original ‘dart’ stitching.
* Selvedge front panel fold.
* Olive Drab HBT collar/pocket flap facing.
* Brass cast MF® branded buttons.
* Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted.
* Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked, leather washer.
* Combination yellow/orange 100% stitching.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a 38 in the Ranch Blouse, and it has the old school fit I like after the original cold soak.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is our homage to the denim jacket models that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
For the Uncle Sam issue we are emulating an imaginary but plausible Government contract/war effort/requisitions affecting a 1960’s jeans manufacturing factory, we are using mil spec fabrics for pocket bags/lining/labeling: 1940’s fatigues USMC type herringbone twill (HBT) lining and WW2 type USN chambray for patches, minimal branding
The Ranch Blouse has a 1930’s ~ 1940’s flare with the traditional bell and whistle ie. the pleated front and the buckle back. We went for a "vintage" boxy fit while keeping the silhouette trim.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.