Ranch Hand Flannel Shirt - Sienna - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Fabric: 'Sienna’ woven plaid: 8 oz. 100% cotton yarn dyed, color combination brown/beige/orange/yellow.
* Fitted silhouette.
* Narrow chin strap collar, with 1920’s NOS french glass buttons.
* Indigo dyed cotton popeline button placket facing and collar facing.
* Original double chest pockets, box pleat type, with indigo popeline reinforcement patch on inside.
* “Dot” white painted metal snap front and cuff closure (the paint will slowly chip off with wear/wash)
* ‘Tear drop’ front tail shape, with overlap, to keep that belly to yourself.
* Selvedge indigo popeline side gussets.
* Curved back shoulder yoke.
* One piece folded cuff placket.
* Original woven MFSC label on tucked-in front tail, stamped with sizing.
* Double needle flat felled seam side construction.
* High count stitching, 100% cotton ivory color thread.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Hand flannel shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am a 38/medium/15½ in MFSC shirting, and I wear a 15½ in the ‘Ranch Hand’ shirt.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Our first plaid flannel shirt, the Ranch Hand, is based on a woven plaid pattern and weight of a vintage work shirt from our archives. We picked each yarn apart and combined our own colors to create a yarn-dyed plaid fabric exclusive to MFSC, milled in Japan.
Our shirt's pattern and cut is inspired by a range of 1930’s~40’s dress shirts, western shirts and work shirts. We also opted for painted metal snap buttons, a nod to vintage 1950’s western and plaid flannel shirts.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.