Ranch Hand Shirt - Turquoise - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
PATTERN: An all original MFSC® pattern, inspired by 30′s and 40′s shirting.
Turquoise’ woven plaid: 100% cotton 8 oz. Yarn dyed, color combination teal/turquoise/off white/red
* All original MFSC pattern, slimmer silhouette.
* Narrow chin strap collar, with 1920′s NOS french glass buttons.
* Indigo dyed cotton popeline button placket facing and collar facing.
* Original double chest pockets, box pleat type, with indigo popeline reinforcement patch on inside.
* “Dot” white painted metal snap front and cuff closure (the paint will slowly chip off with wear/wash)
* ‘Tear drop’ front tail shape, with overlap, to keep that belly to yourself.
* Selvedge indigo popeline side gussets.
* Curved back shoulder yoke.
* One piece folded cuff placket.
* Original woven MFSC label on tucked-in front tail, stamped with sizing.
* Double needle flat felled seam side construction.
* High count stitching, 100% cotton ivory color thread.
PACKAGING: Sturdy cardboard box with MF® original ‘finer than frog hair’ artwork. Please re-use and recycle.
Both fabric options come raw/unwashed.
After shrinkage, both plaids will shrink to the same specs. I am a 38/medium/15½ in MFSC shirting, and I wear a 15½ in the ‘Ranch Hand’ shirt.
We recommend an original cold gentle cycle, and line dry. Subsequent washing should be done with turning the shirt inside out, gentle cycle with eco-friendly mild detergent. Line dry is preferred.
Let the colors fade naturally with normal wash/wear.
Our first plaid flannel shirt, the Ranch Hand, is based on a woven plaid pattern and weight of a vintage work shirt from our archives. We picked each yarn apart and combined our own colors to create a yarn-dyed plaid fabric exclusive to MFSC, milled in Japan.
Our shirt's pattern and cut is inspired by a range of 1930’s~40’s dress shirts, western shirts and work shirts. We also opted for painted metal snap buttons, a nod to vintage 1950’s western and plaid flannel shirts.
Designed in California by Mister Freedom® and crafted in limited edition by Sugar Cane Co in Japan for our collaboration MFSC collection.