Range Vest - Indigo Canvas
* Fabric: 8 Oz., blend of 60% linen and 40% cotton selvedge canvas, indigo dyed.
* Original multiple patch pocketing, six options to store your silver dollars.
* Slender silhouette.
* 100% cotton sateen back panel with cinching belt (beige for the brown canvas and black for the Indigo canvas.)
* Gun metal color donut button front and pocket closures.
* Original rayon woven MFSC labeling on inside bottom of the button placket.
* No open seams or visible overlock.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Range Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am usually a 38/medium and wear a 38 in the Range Vest.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Because of the nature of the indigo dye, color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
The Range Vest is a mix of outdoor ruggedness and Gentleman’s tailor-made garb. We are combining canvas and donut buttons with a traditional satin belted back panel and a slender cut to blend both worlds
Our pattern is inspired by a vintage 1930’s French outdoor vest, while the fabric of choice is inspired by rare turn of the century French workwear textiles. The result, an indigo dyed linen/cotton blend, was milled exclusively for us in Japan.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.