Signal Vest - Denim - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Pattern: All original MFSC pattern.
Fabric: Original dark indigo selvedge MSC denim ‘301’, solid white narrow selvedge.
11 oz. denim for body, 14 oz. for chest pockets.
Lining: Original safety yellow coated cotton twill back lining, 1940’s USN survival raft type.
* Two slanted chest pockets, brass rivets reinforced.
* Two selvedge slanted D-shape hand pockets with blue chambray lining, brass rivets reinforced.
* Four button front, composite 13 starts Peacoat type.
* Cinch back strap, white original denim. “No-Scratch” prong metal buckle.
* All single needle machine construction.
* Two large inside map pockets and two concealed “Conmatic” brass zipper currency pockets.
* Extended protective back tail.
* Made in Japan.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Mister Freedom® Signal Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
For shore leave, our Sailor had this denim vest custom Tailor made by the “MFSC Naval Tailors”, Naval Supply Research Dept.
All 301 SC denim shell and survival raft yellow coated twill lining. Eight pockets total, external & concealed, for storing everything from iPhone, to passport, to double currency while traveling on some Indian Ocean shores.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.