Skivvy 2 Pack - White
* Unbleached 100% cotton 18/1 tubular jersey, cotton grown and knitted in the USA. Carded open end yarn.
* Old school 1/4 sleeve length.
* Tubular knit (no side seams).
* Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
* Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
* Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s USMC Government issued undershirts.
* 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Skivvy T-shirt is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for both MF® Stanley and Skivvy, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Skivvy in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.
The white options comes unwashed and will shrink to the desired tagged size after an initial wash/dry cycle.
The Skivvy T-shirt features a 40’s-50’s silhouette with 1/4 sleeves and a slightly boxy fit. We opted for a mid-weight cotton jersey, reminiscent of vintage t-shirts. This jersey will stretch out with wear and ‘mold’ to your body.
Our t-shirt is inspired by several vintage specimen and 40's USMC issued undershirts. As always, our shirt is not a replica, just a humble interpretation of a classic piece.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.