Speedways - Off White Piqué
* Fabric: 10 Oz. 100% cotton piqué (bedford cord). Milled in Japan.
* Double snap tab waist band, concealed snaps. No belt loops.
* Functional cinch back strap to adjust waist (up to 2 1/2 inches adjustment)
* Double lapseam chainstitch leg construction (outer and inner seam.)
* New Old Stock pocket bags: 1960’s all cotton stripe ticking twill
* Zipper fly, brass “Gripper Zipper”.
* “M” stitched back pockets.
* 100% cotton tonal thread stitching.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Speedways comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am between a 31~32 and wear a Waist 32 in the Speedway, a bit cinched in the back. I have washed my speedways, regular cycle and machine dried them before original wear.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The Speedways, an MF® tribute to late 50’s early 60’s popular ‘stovepipe’ type jeans. Originally a popular style among young adults and the usual suspects in Hollywood, the slim cut "wheat jeans" made their way around campuses and off-screen breaks during the 60's.
Our Speedways features a McQueen favorite, the ‘Sansabelt’ type concealed snap waist tab closure and furthermore a functional cinch back strap and a slim silhouette to accentuate the 60's vibe.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.