Sportsman Shirt "Pit Stop" - Blue - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Fabric: Fine and light-weight 100% cotton woven stripe broadcloth, selvedge, milled in Japan.
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Original chest inverted box-pleat double pockets.
* Slim chin strap.
* Original painted embossed metal buttons, combination solid and MFSC branding.
* White cotton popeline button facing strip.
* Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke.
* One piece cuff gusset.
* 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
* Flat felled seams, with inside green chainstitch signature.
* Side gussets with selvedge fabric.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Sportsman Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: If you are usually a medium in MFSC shirting, wear a medium in the ‘Sportsman Shirt’.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The MF® Sportsman, another classic vintage work shirt pattern with an early workwear twist. This versatile design is our take on a non-trendy, traditional work-meets-casual shirt.
We had two finely woven striped broadcloth selvedge fabrics milled in Japan for this occasion. Inspired by vintage swatches from our archives, this light weight fabric have somewhat of an old work/uniform feel to them.
The Sportsman Shirt features a relaxed silhouette and fit with the option of being tucked in or casually worn over a Stanley tee.
Although discreet you'll notice some MF® ‘signature’ details for this shirt, such as original pocketing, double expansion pleats, inside green chain-stitch, traditional woven rayon label.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.