Sportsman Shirt "Tartan Ed." - Menzies
* Fabric: A “Dress Menzies” style fabric (woven plaid with a white dominant), 50% cotton 50% linen. Milled in Japan
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Original chest inverted box-pleat double pockets.
* Slim chin strap.
* Full button front.
* MF® original olive green painted embossed metal buttons, combination solid and MFSC branding.
* White cotton popeline button facing strip.
* Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke.
* One piece cuff gusset.
* 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
* Flat felled seams, with inside green chain-stitch MF® signature.
* Fashion-forward side gussets, very special.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label.
* Made in California, USA.
The Mister Freedom® Sportsman Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: If you are usually a Medium in mfsc shirting, you are a Medium in the Sportsman Tartan.Our blend of 50% linen and 50% cotton feels quite ‘dry’ and will soften overtime, with normal wash & wear cycles.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
NOTE: It is the nature of linen to always look wrinkled after being rinsed. This is not a flaw, but one of the few differences between linen and polyester jersey.
The MF® Sportsman, another classic vintage work shirt pattern with an early workwear twist. This versatile design is our take on a non-trendy, traditional work-meets-casual shirt.
It turns out some of the 90°-angled geometrical designs we, barbarians, refer to as plaids find their origin in the Highlands of XVIIIth Century Scotland. With such a rich historical background to explore, it is tempting to rewind back to 1538, but before this turns in to a history lesson, let's just say that we have opted to entertain your brave heart spirit with a Sportsman Shirt in two funky fresh tartan options.
The Sportsman Shirt features a relaxed silhouette and fit with the option of being tucked in or casually worn over a Stanley tee.
Although discreet you'll notice some MF® ‘signature’ details for this shirt, such as original pocketing, double expansion pleats, inside green chain-stitch, traditional woven rayon label.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.