Sportsman Slacks - HBT Gunpowder - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Pattern: Revisited MF® Vaquero denim jeans style from our !Viva La Revolución! 2013 collection. An original pattern inspired by early European trousers and work dungarees.
Fabric: “Gun Powder” black (between field grey and dark laurel green), wide HBT (herringbone twill), selvedge, 20% Cotton/80% Linen blend, 15 Oz. Woven in Japan.* Vintage trousers-type construction.
* “Cowboy” front pocket opening
* Early type ‘donut’ metal waist button, brown corozo wood fly buttons.
* Back welt pockets.
* Side cinch straps, with NOS vintage French metal buckles.
* Selvedge leg side seam.
* Long inseam, overlocked bottom hem, for your cuffing preference (hemmed, double hemmed, rolled…)
* Turn-of-the-century style flared waistband (narrower in back)
* Slim belt loops (trousers style)
* All cotton thread tonal stitching
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Sportsman Slacks comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Sportsman Slacks garment pattern is inspired by vintage Gentlemen trousers, blending Old and New World, combining fancy tailoring and utilitarian workwear.
This “Gun Powder” black wide selvedge herringbone twill cotton/linen blend is woven in Japan to our specifications.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.