Topsiders - Okinawa - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Fabric: Okinawa SC401, unsanforized 10 Oz. left-hand twill indigo denim, 50% cotton 50% sugar cane fibers, solid white Selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
* Roomy straight leg.
* Wrap-leg construction, no side seams.
* Button fly, white corozo (vegetable ivory nut) top and fly buttons.
* Selvedge waistband.
* Selvedge ‘crotch gusset’.
* Two functioning rounded bottom front patch pockets, two deep rounded bottom rear back pockets.
* Adjustable back cinch strap.
* Skinny belt-loops for 2” wide belt.
* Flat felled seam construction for seat and inseam.
* 100% cotton black stitching.
* Customizable mfsc white woven label.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Topsiders comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a comfortable waist 32 in the Topsiders, with room for the entire family. I do not recommend sizing down for a slimmer silhouette, as this would result in making the rise appear slightly too low, in my opinion.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Heavily inspired by an original pair of USN wrap-leg dungarees, our Topsiders feature an adapted cut from its vintage predecessor.
Instead of the uncommonly high-rise found on our vintage pair they now have a mid to high rise, similar to the rise of our Californian blue jeans. Like the original from our archives, the Topsiders feature four patch pockets and the desirable 1940's wide military dungarees silhouette. We also added the old cinch-back strap for good measure.
We opted for one of our long-time favorite denim fabric, the “Okinawa” indigo selvedge left-hand twill SC401 denim, a blend of 50% cotton and 50% sugar cane fibers patented by Sugar Cane Co.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.