Tripper Denim Bag - Type II
* Shell: Assorted New Old Stock indigo selvedge raw denim, about 13 Oz.
* Lining: NOS woven stripe ticking, 100% cotton.
* Webbing: Sturdy 100% cotton straps, unbleached white with woven navy blue stripes.
* Top closure: Recycled military cotton webbing. Inside metal “D” ring for keys.
* Approx. Size: Length 16” x Width 8” x Height 15”
* Two outside box-pleat pockets, vintage A2 type “United Carr” snap closure for flap.
* Two inside side pockets.
* One inside large pocket (14.5” x 11”), snap closure, fits a MacBook.
* Indigo dyed HBT tape on inside seam.
* Denim selvedge ID displayed on inside only.
* Contrast stitching, ivory color.
* White ID tape underneath outside pocket, for your perso custom marking/stenciling.
* Limited Edition.
* Made in USA.
Approx. Size: Length 16” x Width 8” x Height 15”.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
These fabrics will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Tripper Bag, made from assorted new old stock indigo selvedge denim, trims and hardware, is designed and hand made at the MF® atelier.
Our bag features two exterior box-pleat pockets, three interior pockets, one being a large "laptop pocket", sturdy cotton straps and a d-ring top closure made from recycled military webbing, making it a versatile everyday bag and ideal for weekend trips.
Because of the starch in the denim fibers, the bag will feels stiff when newly washed, but will break and soften-up gradually with use. Basically, we do the easy part of putting it together, you take it from there and make it look nice, as the Tripper Bag will develop an attractive patina with wear.
This MF® bag is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.