Utility Pants - Hiland
* Fabric: HiLand out (arid terrain, lighter)/cachou in. Mister Freedom® camo pattern, double-side rotary screen printed (one side solid, one side camo), white 100% cotton Herringbone Twill (HBT) fabric base. Fabric milled and printed in Japan.
* Slimmer ‘ARVN’-type silhouette.
* Mid-high waisted.
* Front patch pockets locked in side seam, rear patch pockets, horizontal HBT.
* Side cinch tabs, mil-spec slide buckle.
* Flat black-painted Metal “13 Stars” tack waist button.
* Oxidized black donut-type fly buttons.
* Flat felled seams, chainstitch.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Utility Pants comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I decided to size down in those and I am wearing a Small (30). When both fully cinched, the waist tabs can tighten the fit by about 2 inches, but a Medium looked too baggy on me. A tagged Small technically corresponds to a 30-32 inch waist.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The pattern for the Utility Pants, a joint operation if you will, blends details of several military trousers from the likes of US Navy dungarees and and Army chino trousers.
Our ‘utes’ have a slimmer silhouette than typical standard-issue camo utilities and the sizing S, M, L, XL is a nod to old military field pants featuring cinch tabs.
For the "Saigon Cowboy” collection, we took on the assignment as camoufleur to ‘invent’ the first ever MF® 'flage!
If our approach is an obvious nod to the Beach & Jungle sides of 40’s USMC reversible Frog Skin gear, the MF® Exp. camo combines camouflage with a simple solid side. The solid side cachou color is a reference to the caramel-like color typical of 1930’s French military canvas gear.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.