Utility Chambray - Blue
* 100% Cotton indigo dyed facing.
* Original MFSC 645 pattern.
* Original “slant” selvedge left chest pocket..
* Concealed right chest passport pocket .
* Chin strap.
* Navy blue metal painted buttons.
* Side gussets.
* “Uniform shirt” type slim fit.
* Reinforced elbow construction.
* 100% cotton navy blue hi-count stitching.
* “MFSC Naval Supply Research” Experimental Garment cotton cloth label.
* Non-Sanforized fabric will approximately shrink a whole size down when washed/dryed.
The Mister Freedom® Utility Chambray comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Another slice of the MFSC Naval Clothing Tailor Collection…
Our Sailor had these two shirts custom made for his time off duty. As his usual blue utility chambray was asigned to hard work aboard the ship, he combined his favorite pattern (MFSC 645) with more ‘civilian’ fabrics picked up at the “MFSC Naval Supply Research” to wear on shore. These shirts were custom made for him, as “Experimental Garments”.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.