Ball Tee - Black/Blue
Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage 1960′s-70′s baseball tees.
100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA. This fabric twists and torques. This natural yarn distortion is expected and not a default.
* Old school 3/4 sleeve length.
* Raglan sleeve pattern.
* Tubular knit (no side seams)
* Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
* Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
* Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction.
* 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ball Tee is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old-school fit.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Ball Tee in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.