Berkeley Shirt - NOS Madras Plaid
An original MF® shirt pattern inspired by vintage 1960’s Ivy League style and American campuses attire.
Traditional navy blue/white dominant NOS Madras plaid.
* Pull-over type.
* Button-down collar.
* Two inverted-pleat chest pockets.
* Side gussets.
* Tailored-style sleeve setting.
* Chain-stitch construction.
* MF® woven “Sportsman” rayon label.
* Designed and made in USA from New Old Stock fabrics.
The Mister Freedom® Berkeley Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
NOTE: Un-button the shirt before washing (collar and front.) Do not launder with clothing containing sharp hardware (metal buttons, metal zippers, hooks,…) to avoid snagging and overall damage to the shirt.