Bosco Pants - Hydrone Blue
* An mfsc original, inspired by classic naval trousers, blues and whites, and 1970’s seafarer-type jeans.
* Fabric: Hydrone Blue: Hydrone blue vat-dyed twill, 9 oz., selvedge, milled in Japan.
* Patch pockets Seafarer-style.
* Single rear pocket.
* Inside reinforcement patches for pocket opening strength.
* Thin belt loops.
* Rear adjustment tabs, button cinch.
* Full flat-felled seams construction, chainstitch.
* Button fly, corrozo wood buttons.
* Selvedge ID displayed in button fly placket.
* Contrast 100% cotton stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Bosco Pants comes raw/unwashed. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I sized down to a Waist 30, from my usual Waist 32 in mfsc trousers and jeans.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Our Bosco pants are inspired by several naval trousers, and feature a combination of details revisited from vintage naval dungarees and military-issued whites.
These types of dungarees have been favored by deck hands for generations and eventually the style was to become a 1970’s fashion staple making their way into our Skipper Collection.
Inspired by vintage French workwear, this cotton twill fabric was milled and dyed in Japan according to a vintage 1960’s specimen from our archives. The specific color is typical of ’bleus de travail’ (work blues) often sported by French workers and fishermen.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.